When parenting is not right
and abortion is all wrong,
ADOPTION is the OTHER OPTION
Adoption - The Other Option
We offer Biblical peer counseling to women who are experiencing an unplanned pregnancy and who are not in a position to parent their child but who do not believe in abortion as the answer to the situation in which they find themselves. We work closely with maternity homes and adoption agencies, striving to provide a seamless service as each birth mom/couple chooses to make an adoption plan for her/their unborn child.
Why women choose Adoption...
- Too young; not ready to parent.
- Want to finish their education; have college plans.
- Not in a stable relationship.
- No support to raise a child.
- Can't afford another child at this time.
- Rape or incest.
- Don't believe in abortion.
What does Adoption offer...
- You can finish school.
- You can go on to college and get your degree.
- You can choose the parents for your child.
- You can have ongoing contact with your child if you choose to.
- You can know your child is safe and well.
- You can know you chose life for your child.
PREGNANT? Don't know what to do? Finding out that you're pregnant can be a very scary moment when you're not prepared for it however it doesn't have to be a crisis moment. Act of Life is here to help you explore adoption as an option.
Contact us to schedule a meeting with one of our compassionate counselors at 713-991-LIFE or email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 713-991-5433.