“But as for me, my prayer is to Thee, O Lord, at an acceptable time; O God, in the greatness of Thy loving kindness, Answer me with Thy saving truth.” Psalm 69:13
Prayer is vital for this ministry.
- Please pray for us on a regular basis.
- Consider being a prayer warrior and receiving regular ministry prayer requests and updates.
- Ask your church to include us in regular prayer times.
- THOSE who want to be adoptive parents.
- THOSE who are adoptive parents.
- WOMEN who are considering placing their child for adoption.
- WOMEN who have delivered and place their baby for adoption.
- WOMEN who are considering abortion as the parenting option.
- Pray for wisdom for the Board & Executive Director as they seek God for future direction of the ministry.
- Pray for the expansion of the ministry in God’s timing.
- Pray for strength & encouragement for the team members as they carry on the daily work of the ministry.
- Pray for Protection for all Board Members, Executive Director, & Volunteers.
- Pray for volunteers to fill current areas of need.
- Pray for daily adoption counseling at the Pregnancy Help Center of Katy.
- Pray for upcoming Events in the community.
- Praise for the doors that are being opened to educate the community on adoption as the other parenting option.
- Praise for our “LIFE GIVERS” monthly donors.
- Praise for the new Board members and their dedication to the ministry. For the 5 openings on the Board, please bring community leaders.
- Praise for couples & mothers calling for advice on adoption.
- Pray for additional monthly donors.
- Pray for wisdom and favor regarding relationships we are establishing with corporations and foundations.
- Pray for pregnancy help centers to request adoption training & resources.
Our Volunteers are the heart of the ministry.
- Pray for volunteers to donate their personal time to the ministry.
- Host a speaker at your local church, women’s group, or organization.
- Help/co-ordinate special events.
- Become a trained Act of Life “Adoption Advocate” for local Pregnancy Help Center.
- Become an Act of Life trainer and provide group and community training seminars.
- Administrative assistant and/or social media tech for the ministry.
- Planning of fundraising and our 15 year anniversary event in 2017.
- Permanent office location, increase in staff and funding.
Thank You for Your Interest and Support!